Saturday, May 11, 2013

New crochet blog!

Hello everyone!

This is my first blog post. So I'm not sure how to start. Well here's a little about myself, my name is Elise. My hobbies include, Biking, Hiking, Knitting (A little bit), and.... of course crocheting! :) This blog is going to be about my crochet projects, I like to design crochet patterns so I'm sure I'll share quite a few of them for free. So far I've only designed two crochet patterns. Yup, I only designed two so far. But I'd like to design TONS more. I'm sure I'll design a lot more in the near future. And all share a lot of them for free.

My next blog post will share one of my designs. I don't want to share the other because it really doesn't look very good. Its a teeny tiny penguin. I wont share it unless you want to see it  I'd be more than happy to share.

I don't know what else to say, hmm, actually a few things have come to mind. I have one pet, he is a rabbit and his name is Ash. Here are some a pictures of him.

He's a cutie, and I love him a lot. He is friendly and he comes up for licks and pets. I love him to death. :)

Well anyway, I'll post a second post about my crochet pattern design soon. Watch out for my next post, it should be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment